how it works; how much it costs
All clients provide the following information:
- All academic transcripts
- Graduate test scores (if available)
- Most recent resume
- Previously submitted applications (if any)
Clients for the Initial Consultation additionally provide:
- One paragraph on your professional goals
- A list of graduate schools that you are considering
When Maxx receives these materials, she will contact you to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available days, evenings and weekends, by telephone or in person as appropriate. Initial consultations via e-mail are also available.
Maxx recommends scheduling appointments as far in advance as possible, as many Maxx Associates clients face similar deadlines. Twenty-four hours’ notice is appreciated if an appointment is to be canceled or changed.
Clients for Editing additionally provide:
- Biographical sections of the online application(s)
- Drafts of all essays
Your edited application, along with notes for your next draft, will be forwarded to you by e-mail. Editing turnaround time is usually within two days from date of receipt.
Clients for Interview Consulting provide:
- A list of scheduled interviews
- A .PDF of the submitted application
The fee for all services is US $300/hour.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express,
PayPal and Venmo accepted.